- iO2 Bluetooth
- Live Pen S
- Live Pen 1 (DP-201)
- Live Pen 2
- Live Pen 2 Professional
- Livescribe Echo
- Livescribe Pulse
- Livescribe Sky WiFi
- Forwarding of stroke data to registered applications through the Pen Data Transfer feature
- Support for Live Pen™ 2 and Live Pen™ 1 encryption
- Forward and/or notify PC SDK based applications with pen data
- Get information from the pen, such as estimated writing time, standby time, used memory, battery status etc.
- Get and set the pen clock, information about the owner of the pen (such as name, email address, and mobile phone number)
- Enable or disable Bluetooth and get/set the PIN code for the Bluetooth pairing functionality
- Enable different settings for how synchronization should take place when the pen is docked to the USB cradle
- See a log of previous synchronizations including their status
- Configure and set a password on the pen to prevent its data being involuntarily accessed
- Upgrade the firmware in the pen using the built-in penUpgrader utility
- Install encryption keys and certificates using the built-in penKeyLoader utility
It is possible to customise the installation of penDirector to fit the end customer’s needs and requests. Different parameter values can be set as default and they can be set to be fixed. You can also hide areas of information and parameters to the user.
penDirector can be adapted to different languages using the localization feature. If you want to localize to a language that is not supported, you can easily include you own translations.
Supported languages are:
Download the Product Data Sheet from here.