Windows - Introduction
Anoto's Live SDK for Windows can be used to develop a pen management application for Anoto's digital pens:
- Pen stroke data can be retrieved from the pen.
- Pen properties can be accessed and set in the pen.
- The application has full control of the transactions - it can send ink data (containing stroke data and pen ID) to the back-end and choose when to remove data from the pen (i.e. upon confirmation from the back-end system).
Anoto currently has 2 SDKs for Windows and the digital pen support on each are different...
- Live SDK for Windows (.NET) [126.96.36.199]
Supports the Live Pen™ 2, Live Pen™ 1 (DP-201) & our new AP-701 (but this pen is model presents itself as a Live Pen™ 2)
- Live SDK for Windows (Cpp) [188.8.131.526]
Supports the Live Pen™ 2 & our new AP-701x models
For further details on system requirements please see the product data sheet.