Anoto Live Forms - How to setup Encryption?
Anoto Live Forms
- Login to ALF as "admin", rather than an administrator user account
- Administration->Settings->System settings->Encryption support->Save
- Administration->Organisations - select the relevant organisation from the drop down - Encryption->Allowed
- Order the server and pen certificate from us (this will be delivered as a hubKey.key and penKeyLoaderCert.crt)
- Place the hubKey.key into /var/opt/dpp-hub/keys/ on the server
- Install the certificate on the pens following the below instructions
- Administration->Users & Devices->Devices->Add penKeyLoader XML file
- If you need to order encrypted pattern (DP-201), click on "Generate order request" as normal, then tick the "Encrypted" checkbox.
- Ensure the pens are all on firmware 7A or higher, see "Anoto Pen Upgrader" in the Downloads section for more detail.
- Install and run the attached PenKeyLoader software
- Select "Install certificate authenticator and encryption certificate"->Save as...
- Enter a name for the file that will be generated when each pen is updated (VERY important that this file doesn’t get lost or overwritten!)
- Next->Next->New key: 0127a2b4058e5b6897e194d2d1e5eb93b7a606332d94df355acea5e501e2cc01 (there is no old key)->Next->Browse...
- Select the penKeyLoaderCert.crt file delivered in step 4 above, then click Next
- Start docking the pens one after the other, the encryption is rapid, you'll get a message after each successful pen
- Send the penKeyLoader XML file in step 3 to the administrator to install in step 7 above
Was this article useful?
There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.